The Resource Wonder
- Statement of responsibility
- R.J. Palacio
- Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his classmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2013
- Beehive Children's Fiction Book Award (Utah), 2014.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 6-9, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Bluestem Award: Illinois' Grades 3-5 Readers' Choice Award, 2014.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2013.
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 2015.
- Charlotte Award (New York), Middle School, 2014.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2014.
- E.B. White Read-Aloud Awards, Middle Reader (formerly Indies' Choice Book Awards, Middle Reader), 2013.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2014.
- Georgia Children's Book Award, 2014.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Intermediate, 2015.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades 4-6, 2014.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 2015.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 6-8, 2013.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2013
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2014.
- Josette Frank Award, 2013.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2014.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), Children's category, 2014.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2014.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2015.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2015.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2014.
- Prairie Pasque Children's Book Award (South Dakota), 2014.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2014.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- South Carolina Book Award, Children’s Books, 2014.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2013.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2015.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2015.
- Awards note
- Young Hoosier Book Award nominee, 2014-15.
- Young Hoosier Book Intermediate Award nominee, 2014-2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wo 2012
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wonder
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wonder
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://greenwood.library.link/resource/B9D3jPz_gV4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://greenwood.library.link/resource/B9D3jPz_gV4/">Wonder</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://greenwood.library.link/#GWPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://greenwood.library.link/">Greenwood Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Greenwood Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...