The Resource The 52-story treehouse
- The 52-story treehouse
- Statement of responsibility
- Andy Griffiths ; illustrated by Terry Denton
- Title variation
- Fifty-two story treehouse
- Andy and Terry try to solve the mystery of: What happened to Mr. Big Nose? After all, it's hard to turn in your next book when your publisher has vanished
- Member of
- 52-storey treehouse
- YABBA - Young Australians' Best Book Awards : Older Readers
- BILBY - Books I Love Best Yearly (Australia) : Younger Reader
- Australian Book Industry Awards: Book of the Year
- WAYRBA - Western Australian Young Readers' Book Awards : Younger Readers
- Treehouse, 04
- Australian Book Industry Awards: Book of the Year for Younger Children
- Nielsen BookData Australian Booksellers' Choice Award
- KOALA - Kids Own Australian Literature Awards : Older Readers
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year, 2015.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Younger Children, 2015.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2015.
- Kids Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALA), Older Readers, 2015.
- Nielsen BookData Australian Booksellers’ Choice Award, 2015.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2015.
- Young Australians' Best Book Awards (YABBA), Fiction, Older Readers, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Treehouse series
- Series volume
- [book 4]
- Target audience
ContextContext of The 52-story treehouse
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 52-story treehouse
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://greenwood.library.link/resource/8CpHqCAJPN8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://greenwood.library.link/resource/8CpHqCAJPN8/">The 52-story treehouse</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://greenwood.library.link/#GWPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://greenwood.library.link/">Greenwood Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Greenwood Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...